If we count on the total quadrature of the floor and ceiling, then the walls win – there are more of them. This just obliges the walls of the walls with special attention and picky. Jewelry using stencils is a fairly interesting, unusual and common way to make a wall individual and interesting. Methods of non -traditional painting also deserve special attention. There are a lot of ways to execute them.
Drawings by a stencil
The stencil can be made by yourself. Apply drawings too. The work is quite light, interesting and does not take much time. Of course, when it comes to simple templates. Complex stencils involving the use of several colors will require more time and skills, but the result will be more interesting. You can purchase stencils for walls on the website/Category/Trafarety/.
Depending on the method of applying the picture, the original cliches are several types:
• one -color or simple. Well suited to the beginner, since the pattern is applied quickly, clearly without much difficulties;
• combined or complex. A more experienced master with their help can apply a drawing of any complexity and various colors;
• Volumetric. Fragments of the stencil are made of metal or plastic. Then the drawing can be applied with putty;
• minus or reverse stencil. The area around the perimeter of the template is painted with paint. It seems that the drawing seems to flicker along the contour.
Building materials store offers a large selection of finished templates. They are made either from PVC plates, or from a film that has a vinyl base.
The principle of drawing
The most important thing is the selection of a drawing, determining the place of its location. It depends on this whether the decorator’s idea will be successful. The most interesting stencil compositions look on the wall near sofas or beds, next to tables, near doors and windows.
• Perfect the template perfectly on the plotter. This will avoid irregularities or burrs;
• The wall in front of the decor should be well cleaned and dry. It would be nice to degrease it.
• It is advisable to make a trial pattern on a piece of plywood or on paper.
• Working with paint, you should not get carried away and apply it by a minimum number of times.
With the help of a stencil, if desired and not great effort, but also small material investments, you can perform a very interesting unique design of the room. The work is so simple and interesting that even a child can do it. And the most pleasant thing – it will be done with your own hands.