Convenient upholstered furniture is considered an integral element of modern life. It is needed everywhere: in the office, at home, in most institutions of different in their focus. Today’s furniture manufacturers, being in competing among themselves, are many different types of comfortable furniture.
The outcome of market competition should be considered the formation of the style system of modern upholstered furniture Mebel-Brovary. So, her species include:
– Style minimalism. Furniture often seems very simple, even primitive, but it is the most functional! Upholstery is not striking. Dominant colors – gray or black. Exclamation – two main advantages of this furniture.
– Haytek style. The main emphasis when performing furniture in this style is certainly made on the use of the most progressive materials. At the same time, polished wood and metal are presented with furniture decoration elements.
– Modern style. Furniture is most often made of metal and wood, it has a fancifulness of lines.
– Pop style. These will be various furniture items created according to the traditional methodology. They are characterized by simplicity and brevity of forms. The furniture is quite ergonomic and is relatively cheap. Her upholstery in most cases is monophonic.
– Eclecticism. You can get acquainted with the newest style. It is based on various compounds of design schools. Technically combining styles options, professionals create truly magnificent furniture!
– Style “Functionalism”. Unlike the Art Nouveau style, this type of furniture can be described by the expressiveness of the proportions and the completeness of forms. You can imagine rectangular armrests of chairs, cylindrical rollers, triangular pillows – these will be variations of functionalism.
But what about the classic – maybe someone will ask. You can be calm. This style is unfading, literally not subject to time. Greco -Roman classics are furniture of feminine forms that is suitable for a small apartment. Memorable baroque! It is characterized by roundness and splendor! The style of rococo, attracting with lighter bends of the forms, is also similar to it.