What is the popularity that plastic windows have recently gained. According to the result of laboratory research and numerous reviews of consumers – this is their strength and durability.
The first windows made of PHV began to appear in European countries in the fifties. Even installed, many years ago, they look as if they were mounted recently. Wheelled manufacturing technology and an amazingly successful balance in the composition of the material, make it possible to guarantee the highest quality in the production of domestic plastic windows. It is not surprising that they are in great demand among a variety of segments of the population . They wash perfectly, have wonderful sound insulation, practically do not miss the cold winter air.
A very important parameter, when choosing a double -glazed window, is its cost, which is formed from the following components:
one. Profile price.
2. The price of accessories.
3. The cost of the glass -glazed window.
Choosing a good quality plastic windows should not be saved, because the window will serve you for many years.
In modern plastic windows, on the inside, condensate is possible, but inside the double -glazed window itself, condensate formation, is a sign of a defective product.
Consider the main components of the plastic window:
one. Frame (window block) – the size of which directly depends on the place where the window will be inserted.
2. A double -glazed window, which is their spirit and more glasses – the most important part of the window, has excellent tightness, which allows you to maintain heat in your house.
3. Accessories are various mechanisms for easy opening and closing the window, also containing a mechanism against hacking, which is also very important.
four. Sealing profiles – for sound insulation and noise punch. Even if there are, next to the house of a busy highway, the noise will be heard as if in the distance.
5. Ventilation system – allowing to ventilate the room, without opening the window itself. There is also a system of air filtering in plastic windows, it is so effective that not a single insect will fall into the room that is ventilated.
How to get rid of condensate on plastic windows:
All types of plastic windows can be divided into three groups:
-Folding (phrama), and rotary.
Given the huge demand for plastic windows and their mass production, recently, the quality of these products has been leaving the best. But this is the problem being solved. When buying a window, be sure to pay attention to the presence on the window profile, the so -called code. It is usually indicated by RAL. If there is such a certificate, you can be one hundred percent sure of the quality of the purchased product.
When acquiring a plastic window, pay attention to the lack of distortions, well – whether they adjust, all the components of each other are not there, there are no gaps – whether the cracks. Installation of plastic windows, work requiring certain experience and qualifications, so do not entrust it to whom