Any industrial and residential facility has gas and water supply, air conditioning and ventilation systems. The movement of the working medium in them is regulated by special devices, which are collectively called pipeline fittings. GOST shares several types and types of such devices. Construction and pipeline fittings ensure the reliability of building structures and pipeline systems, and steel ball safety valves are designed for automatic protection of technological systems.
Types of pipeline fittings
Pipe fittings are parts that connect the main structures of pipelines. According to its purpose, it is divided into:
one. Shut-off valves that allow you to close and open the flow passing through the pipeline.
2. Control valves, which serve to comply with the parameters of the technological mode: pressure regulators, liquid level sensors, valves, and other valve mechanisms.
3. Distribution – for redistribution of the working medium in different directions or its mixing: taps and valves.
four. Safety – for automatic protection against pressure drops: safety valves, impulse and bursting devices.
5. Protective – which automatically works in case of violation of the specified parameters: disconnecting and return valves.
6. Phase – automatically separating the working environment: condensate ventures, air and gas separators, oil Drummers. In water supply systems, these are various filters that cleanse water from dirt and extraneous impurities.
Types of pipeline reinforcement
The reinforcement of GOST is divided into several types, which are used in the main systems of pipelines (construction and pipeline reinforcement):
one. Pot – a regulatory element located perpendicular to the flow of the working environment. Its small size and simplicity allows us to widely use in all housing and communal and industrial pipelines.
2. Ball cranes – provide reliable tightness and do not require efforts when using.
3. Valve and regulatory valves – for regulating and overlapping the flow, can act as shut -off valves, pass the flow in one direction and block the return movement. When pressure increases, they operate automatically and are often used in plumbing and air conditioning systems.
four. Steam traps – by draining condensate, they keep the working environment with the help of hydraulic or mechanical seals.
5. Filters – often used in water supply and heating systems. They clean the passing stream from sand, stones and harmful impurities, which prolongs the life of the system.
6. Butterfly valves – block the flow in both directions and are very convenient to use.
During the construction and operation of residential and industrial buildings, building and pipeline fittings play a very important role in the operation of all life support systems of any building.